We Put You First!
We understand that buying or selling a home is more than just a transaction: it’s a life-changing experience. That’s why our team of highly-seasoned real estate professionals is dedicated to providing exceptional, personalized service for all of our clients. We take great pride in the relationships we build and always work relentlessly on the client’s behalf to help them achieve their real estate goals.
Our team of experts represents the best and brightest in the industry, and we’re always striving to lead the field in research, innovation, and consumer education. Today’s buyers and sellers need a trusted resource that can guide them through the complex world of real estate. With our extensive knowledge and commitment to providing only the best and most timely information to our clients, we are your go-to source for real estate industry insight and advice.
Our Mission Statement:
Our philosophy is simple: clients come first. We seek to inspire positive, life-long relationships with all our clients by holding their interests above all others, delivering a world-class service experience and exceeding their expectations in all that we do.
We pledge to be in constant communication with our clients, keeping them fully informed throughout the entire buying or selling process. We believe that if you’re not left with an amazing experience, we haven’t done our job. We don’t measure success through achievements or awards, but through the satisfaction of our clients.
A Little Bit About Susan
Susan Van Vleet is a long standing resident of the Research Triangle where she has grown her award-winning luxury real estate business for the last 30 years. Susan has helped hundreds of people find their dream home by sticking to her mission and building life-long relationships with all those she serves.
Susan received her real estate license in 1986 and since then she has been dedicated to mastering her craft as both a real estate buyer and seller while building her network in order to deliver her clients the high-quality service they deserve.
Over the years, Susan has been quite active in the local realtor associations and other groups including:
- Past Executive Officer for Durham Regional Association of Realtors
- Member of:
- Durham Regional Association of Realtors
- Women’s Council of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- North Carolina State Association of Realtors
- She is an active member of the Agent Leadership Council and serves on the Board of Directors in the office and Professional Standards Committee
- She is a member of Keller Williams Realty Luxury Homes Division, an exclusive and elite group of real estate consultants who provide top-notch service to the upper-tier housing market.
- She is a member of Keller Williams Global and has access to a referral network across the globe and is specially trained to provide National and International Relocation Services.
She has earned the Graduate, REALTOR® Institute (GRI) designation and gained in-depth market knowledge and increased proficiency in a broad array of subjects to enhance her skills. Her specialties include:
- Military Relocation
- Lending Tree Certified Specialist
- Strategic Pricing Specialist
- USAA Movers Advantage Certified Specialist
- Chairman’s Circle
- Susan is certified to sell in The Caribbean
- Other skills include: First Time Buyers, Probate Specialist, New Home Construction, Retirement, Lot/Land and College/University
Susan has been recognized for her dedication and hard work on multiple occasions including:
- International Diamond Society 2004
- Who’s Who for Outstanding Young Women of America
- Sales Agent of the Month (Multiple)
- Top Producer (Multiple)
- Listing Agent of the Month (Multiple)
Susan was born in South Africa and has traveled the globe. Her vast knowledge of local, national and international real estate make her extremely qualified to help people buy and sell homes from pretty much anywhere in the world and has a strong network of referral partners to help. Let her know if you need a translator by filling out this form.
Susan takes the needs of her clients very seriously and uses her knowledge of the region and 30-years of real estate experience to find the ideal home for clients looking to buy, or strike a deal that best meets the needs of clients looking to sell.